PTI & PTO is a merger between Pardon the Interception & OutKastz. The merger took place on July, 1st 2019 with the group formly combining forces on the SlackChat platform for Madden Mobile 20(MM20).
Select a League below to view extra information about it's History, Structure & Leadership .
- There will be no cheating of any kind. If you are caught cheating, you will be removed from the league immediately and won’t be given a second chance. Cheating includes, but is not limited to: Hacking game files, using emulators, buying fraudulent Madden cash or third-party coins.
-Racial, homophobic, vulgar, or any other talk deemed offensive will not be tolerated.
- Never share screenshots of LvLs or information from league chats with other leagues.
- Missed LvL drives will not be tolerated unless there is a true emergency. If you are ever worried that you may not have time to play in a tournament, ask to be benched.
- You don't have to participate if you don't want. Please let an admin know if you don’t want to participate.
- Do not kick field goals or extra points. Always go on 4th down and go for the 2pt conversion.
- Even if you are ahead, still play out your drives. No kneeling, qb spikes, etc.
SlackChat Communication App:
- Create a username that is similiar to your madden name in order to help everyone out. (400 accounts registered already)
- When you join #Public channel, Please indicate which league you have applied at or are already in. We will move you to the appropriate channel & notify leadership of that league.
- After the initial briefing, You will be added to that league huddle and shared chatrooms all three leagues share.
- We won't tolerate any offensive or vulgar communications directed at our madden family. Treat everyone as you would expect to be treated & you'll receive the respect of our community.
- You will be part of our Madden Community and Family, Everyone will do everything possible to make you a better person, player & ensure you have a sucessful season in competitive match play.
Recent Madden Update: August 22 2019
- Various fixes to bugs causing the application to crash
- The user should no longer fail to log in with a Google account
- The user is once again able to log in using a Facebook account
- The QB will throw the ball when the user taps on the receiver icon - The stamina Cost Escalation will reset daily
- Scheme-based OVR boosts once again apply to players in gameplay during Gauntlet Overdrive Events
- Requesting league help for store packs will no longer show the number of league members that can help instead of the number of times the user can be helped
- Viewing film of a League vs League history will now show who the opponent played against
- Closing the device screen during gameplay and resuming will no longer result in a soft lock scenario
- Switching to another app during gameplay and then switching back to Madden will no longer result in a crash
- The Option Speed Left play will no longer crash some users in Overdrive
- The League Achievements are now displaying the correct information
- The pop-up message telling the user why they failed has returned to the Total Control Passing Vertical tutorial
- The League vs League scores are now displayed on the LvL tile from the Leagues HUB
- Linking the user’s EA Account achievement is again functioning properly
- Leveling up an item in Front Office and tapping the back button before the Objective Complete pop-up is displayed will no longer cause the app to lose functionality
- The "Rivals" button no longer takes the user into Sets instead of Master Series Sets
- The timer in Season matches will no longer resume upon exit from instant replay while the pause menu is still displayed
- When the user tries to purchase Stamina, the popup for "Insufficient funds" will once again display for Madden Gems
- The user is no longer able to claim two levels simultaneously when they tap the Level Up button multiple times from the Bonus Gem item
- The user will no longer lose half the season after losing one week's game and then winning the next 7 games
- The user will no longer receive a "Correct Answer" pop-up and reward if the first answer option displayed is the correct one and the user closes the node without picking any of the answer options.
We are a group of Madden Mobile Members, who joined together to create a network of 2 different leagues. PTI & PTO Family allow us to utalize and maintain a competitive edge over other Top 100 leagues.
PTI & PTO Family has different leadership groups that maintain each league. We all track, manage, assist, data from every league match. This extensive data allows us to provide resources to our members throughout the entire season.
With our combined resources from each league, allows our members a opportunity move around based on their priorities for the season. This allow our members to grow while staying under the same umbrella of PTI & PTO Family . We all share information that allows each league to be sucessful.
Madden Mobile 15 to 20